Polyurea Crack Repair
Polyurea Crack Repair is a high-penetration, fast-setting hybrid polyurea for repairing and rebuilding damaged concrete. This two-part product has a 1:1 ratio for easy mixing. With 98% solid content and VOC compliance, it offers durability and environmental friendliness.
Polyurea Crack Repair is versatile, used for setting anchor bolts, repairing control joints, filling spalling, and rebuilding curbing and steps. You can also add sand or gravel to extend the material’s volume for repairing large spalls, holes, and cracks.
With Polyurea Crack Repair, confidently tackle concrete repairs with a reliable and effective solution.
- Application temperature between 23°F to 100.4°F (-5°C to 38°C)
- Product cures in 10 minutes @ 71.6°F (22°C) with excellent adhesion
- Self-leveling and self-priming
- Ready to service in 10 to 20 minutes
- Easy to mix 1:1 ratio by volume
- Highly chemical resistant
- Excellent for industrial floor repairs subject to forklift traffic and harsh conditions
- Commercial freezer repairs
- Aircraft hangar floors
- Low temperature equipment
- Maintenance facility floors
- Garage floors
- Industrial shop floors
- Car washes or wash bays
- Forming/ rebuilding stairs and steps
- Leveling and grade matching
- Bridge/ street repairs
- Concrete polishing and other coating applications
- Non-moving control joint fill